fastID is a biometric, wireless passport photo system
For retailers with a passport service between 500 and 2000 prints per year.
The new fastID consists of the fastID dye-sub printer and a 11.6" touch screen tablet running the Photomatic software. That’s all you need to take official passport photos. The sophisticated biometric software automatically turns every photo into a perfectly aligned passport photo. For any country.
Just point and shoot and let the fastID software do the rest. The software will check every ID photo on all of the ICAO requirements. No more rejections! The fastID printer is a reliable and very fast photo printer that will print a set of passport photos in about 10 seconds.
· Very Easy To Use
· Just Point And Shoot And Let The Fastid Software Do All The Work
· Low-Cost : Fastid Is A Very Affordable Passport Photo System
· Wireless : Fastid Supports Fast And Reliable Wireless Picture Transfer
· No More Rejections Thanks To The Full Icao Software
· Make More Money With Lots Of Up-Sale Possibilities
· Duo Photo : “Two Sets On One Print”
· Take Photos For Passport And Visa For Over 100 Countries
· Lots Of Nice Print Templates
· Upload The Digital Id Photo To Idstation.Online
· Edit Face Size And Position
· Edit Colors, Brightness And Contrast
· Camera In User Mode : Constant Quality For Every Picture
· Superior Printer That Prints A Set Of Passport Photos In 10 Seconds
· All Languages Are Supported
fastID is a passport photo system that will work with any camera. Wireless, thethered or in any other way. fastID supports various modes of taking pictures and loading them into the system in a reliable and easy way. For wireless picture transfer you can work with a Camfi controller or Toshiba FlashAir cards. Both are supported by the system and can be ordered as accessory.
Or you can use a magnetic USB cable to simply connect your camera to the fastID. The software will automatically detect the camera and show the latest pictures you took. Or you can take out the SD card from your camera and insert it into the SDcard reader. The software will automatically show the latest photos you took. Please check the new videos to see how all these capture modes work.