Inkjet Printer “Smartlab” Frontier-S
Customers can establish various systems corresponding to retailers' usage and installation space. High quality print from compact body with 0.2 square meters footprint.
Flexible system configuration respond various demand of customers
Multiple printer and software configuration enables to establish flexible business infrastructure
Effective business is realized from the both point of function and cost
Newly developed 6 colored unique dye inks “VIVIDIA” for beautiful reproductions
The newly developed “VIVIDIA” ink system which uses unique colorant feature of light and Ozone resistant “VIVIDIA” ink system realizes enhanced granularity and gradation, producing remarkable improvements in medium density areas such as skin tones, blue skies, gray backgrounds.
Supported various paper size and paper type
Frontier-S supports a variety of paper sizes up to 210 x 1000mm and two paper types Glossy / Luster
Exceptional space saving and Easy maintenance
Required footprint is only 0.19m² and ink cartridges and roll paper are replaced easily just by opening the front covers to remove them.
· The DX100 can produce approx 6,500 6x4" prints from one full set of inks. It can produce approx 3,250 6x8" prints from a full set of inks. The DX100 has a wider colour gamut than Dyesub, High Colour Saturation & Contrast is achieved by Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Skyblue & Pink Cartridges. Each Cartridge is 200ml.
· The maintenance cartridge will need replacing every 10,000 prints.
· The DX100 can print onto 6 different paper types - Gloss, Lustre, FineArt Matte, Canvas, Metallic, Silk Surfaces. If it is continuously printing, The DX100 can produce a 6x4" print every 20 seconds.
· The DX100 can print onto 4 different Paper Widths, 5", 6", 8" & 8.25" meaning it will be able to print all major photographic sizes up to A4 & beyond with Panoramic Printing (max print size of 8" x 39")
· The DX100 can print Panoramic. It is capable of producing bespoke print sizes via the downloaded print driver, meaning you are in control of printing sizes. For example, on an 8" roll you can happily produce 8x8", 8x6", 8x4", 8x10", 8x12" & 8x36" prints without having to change anything.
· Due to the nature of how the DX100 operates with Ink & Paper, it has complete linear pricing. Meaning, the cost of printing is not dictated by Paper & Ribbon as in a Dyesub printer.
· The DX100 warranty is 12 months or covers 100,000 6x4" prints, whichever comes first. An enhanced Warranty is available at an extra cost of £220. This allows Fuji to supply a Loan Unit Printer if the original Printer needs to be returned to FujiFilm for Servicing. We can extend this to a 3 Year Period with "swop out" cover for £600.
· The DX100 will operate with either PC or Mac.
· Each of the paper rolls is 65 metres in length allowing for a high number of prints per roll. Typically, an 8" Roll will be able to produce approx 400 8x6" prints.
· DX100 weighs 23kg & is extremely compact at only 0.19m²