Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address etc.
- Data which allows us to recognise you during your browsing session, but when you close your internet connection we do not store this information. This data will save you time re-entering data when you return to the site.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to process any credit card payments.
- To carry out security checks, this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- We will not pass on any of the information we collect to other companies.